Thanks to our “DisasterSafe™” Backup & IT Disaster Recovery System”, your financial records, client data, system state/configuration and all other files are imaged, replicated and uploaded to a secure, offsite data. This means:
- Your files and system state are being automatically backed up with every change made to every document all day long, every single day, 24/7. Need to restore a file someone accidentally deleted or a file in process someone forgot to save. No Problem! Everything was being backed up before you deleted it and while you were creating it.
- No more rotating and storing tape or USB hard drives – one more important item off your to-do list! And one less thing to forget to do!!
- Your data is safe from fire, floods, storms, viruses, hackers, hardware malfunctions, and human error!
- Have a catastrophic event? No Problem. With ourDisasterSafe™ IT disaster recovery system your network, workstations and server can be brought back to their last operating configuration within hours rather than the multiple days it takes other IT companies.
- Whether you need a single file restored or a complete “bare metal” restoration or anything in-between the Complete Disk Imaging function of “DisasterSafe™” conducts volume-level, folder-level and file-level backups with multiple partitions in place for easy organization and robust security. Full and incremental images provide granular restoration points for point-in-time recoveries and reduced file-size transfer for quicker and more efficient off-site replication. The “DisasterSafe™” ensures complete data protection for all programs, settings, configuration, system state and user data.
Want to watch a great video on DisasterSafe™ IT disaster recovery? Click here (opens in a new window)
and for all you interested in more technical info about our IT disaster recovery products you can go here (opens in a new window)
DisasterSafe™ Backup and IT Disaster Recovery includes the following:
- State-of-the-art data center. Rather than the conventional file-based only systems most use, eWorkForce Technologies' “DisasterSafe™ Backup & Disaster Recovery System” creates an image of the entire system state – including operating system, business applications, user settings, drivers and data. This means your data is locked down tight, protected from even the worst human errors, natural disasters, fire, flood, and theft.
- A total restore of your server and/or workstations(s) is no more than a few hours away. In the event of catastrophic failure for any reason, eWorkForce Technologies will have the failed device back up and restored to its most recent previous state very quickly.
- eWorkForce Technologies unconditionally guarantees the security and availability of your data or your money back. We put our money where our mouth is and we will refund a full year’s service fees back if we fail to make your data available.
- No charge help desk support for recovering files. Some companies charge you extra for this service, or don’t offer it at all.
- We offer free IT disaster recovery services to restore your data if ALL of it is lost at one time. At no additional charge, eWorkForce Technologies will execute a full restoration as necessary and/or work directly with your IT manager or network support consultant to get all of your data restored in the unfortunate event of a catastrophic loss.
- eWorkForce technologies is a local company with a real, live local office. No worrying about where the company is or how to get a real person on the phone or on-site in an data emergency.
With “DisasterSafe™” Backup & IT Disaster Recovery”, your financial records, client data, system state/configuration and all other files are imaged, replicated securely and uploaded to a offsite data center giving business owners peace of mind their business is protected.